Wednesday 11 June 2014

Incredible Zeal Stories... #IgniteTeamNigeria

Hello My name is Robin Eakins, I have been on Almost Ever Diet for the past 30 years and NOTHING has worked for me.. I was so Embarrassed/Ashamed of myself that I almost Took My Life!
Then a very dear Friend gave me a canister of Zeal For Life Product ""Wild Berry"" And Asked me to try it so I did..
I WAS THINKING TO MYSELF"" OK ANOTHER LET ME DOWN DIET Thats never going to work for me!!

((Until NOW)) I started taking Zeal Products On September 2013 My Starting Weight was 427 Pounds... With in 3 DAYS MY Handicap Body started feeling better and I started to get more Healthy as the Weeks/ Months went by MY BODY STATRED LIVING AGAIN....ZEAL FOR LIFE PRODUCTS HAVE SAVED MY LIFE ! ((( I'M ALIVE & LIVING))) TODAY JUNE 11,2014 MY Weight is 349 Pounds I HAVE LOST 77 Pounds in 9 Months.... YES I'M STILL OVERWEIGHT >> BUT IM ALIVE & ZEAL FOR LIFE PRODUCTS ARE LIVING WITHIN ME !! ((( The ZURVITA~ Zeal For Life Products Saved My Life )))
Praise GOD I'M ALIVE ! 


PLEASE TRUST ME Everybody's Body Is Different & The Zeal For Life Products
Is A Positive Approach To Nutrition And Healthy Lifestyle....

Have you heard about the Zeal For Life CHALLENGE?

No comments:

Post a Comment